The European Insitute of Antioxidants (IEA), chaired by Dr. Smail MEZIANE (from LIBio), is a platform of expertise, advice and analysis of the antioxidants that aim to answer any demand in the domain of antioxidants from the industries of cosmetology, food and food supplements.
Relying on experts, the platform developed a normalized method and an exploitation model of the analytics datas, in order to define a scale of antioxidant power objective and easy to use. So, the IEA will make available for the professionals an analytic tool and an unique expertise in Europe.
More infos : www.ie-antioxydants.com
Development of extraction and dosage methods of antioxidant molecules from a matrix
Basic steps of the project :
- Extraction and dosage of antioxidants with the classic method
- Bibliographic search on the state of the Art
- Creation of process in the laboratory
- Purification of the extracts obtained
- Characterization of the molecules by HPLC :
- Development of analysis methods
- Development of an analysis method by HPLC
Profile of candidates :
Bio/chemist or biologist by training, knowledges in extraction, antioxidants tests.
- Creativity, organization, conviction and rigour capacities
- Social skills
- Strong taste for the laboratory research
Duration and place of the internship :
From 2 to 6 month, as soon as possible in Nancy (ENSAIS – LIBio of the Université de Lorraine / France)
How to apply :